You can find below detailed information on how to remove AVG CloudCare for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall AVG CloudCare from your computerAVG Technologies
. More info about AVG Technologies can be read here
. AVG CloudCare is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AVG\CloudCare directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling AVG CloudCare is C:\Program Files\AVG\CloudCare\Setup.exe -u. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. AvgTrayApp.exe is the AVG CloudCare's primary executable file and it occupies circa 100.22 KB (102624 bytes) on disk.
AVG CloudCare contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.69 MB (2816336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvgApiWrapper.exe (141.22 KB)
- AvgTrayApp.exe (100.22 KB)
- ContentFilter.exe (69.22 KB)
- Inst32.exe (80.22 KB)
- Inst64.exe (184.72 KB)
- Setup.exe (200.72 KB)
- SetupAv.exe (61.22 KB)
- SetupFilter.exe (62.72 KB)
- XmppAuth.exe (232.72 KB)
- AvgRemote.exe (49.06 KB)
- hookldr.exe (103.37 KB)
- raserver.exe (1.34 MB)
- Setup.exe (97.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.4.2
of AVG CloudCare. For other AVG CloudCare versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AVG CloudCare is an application released by AVG Technologies. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall AVG CloudCare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AVG CloudCare from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AVG CloudCare or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVG CloudCare". If it is installed on your PC the AVG CloudCare app will be found very quickly. After you click AVG CloudCare in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AVG CloudCare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AVG CloudCare.
8. After removing AVG CloudCare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AVG CloudCare which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVG CloudCare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVG CloudCare by AVG Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that AVG CloudCare by AVG Technologies is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVG CloudCare in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-18 17:29:02.500