You can find on this page details on how to uninstall AVG CloudCare for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AVG CloudCare from your systemAVG Technologies
. More information on AVG Technologies can be seen here
. AVG CloudCare is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AVG\CloudCare folder, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall AVG CloudCare by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AVG\CloudCare\Setup.exe -u. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. AvgTrayApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 177.77 KB (182040 bytes) on disk.
AVG CloudCare contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.54 MB (1610992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvgApiWrapper.exe (173.27 KB)
- AvgTrayApp.exe (177.77 KB)
- AvgUpgrade.exe (69.77 KB)
- ClientManager.exe (360.77 KB)
- ContentFilter.exe (79.77 KB)
- Inst32.exe (80.77 KB)
- Inst64.exe (186.27 KB)
- Setup.exe (308.27 KB)
- SetupAv.exe (61.77 KB)
- SetupFilter.exe (74.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.6.1
of AVG CloudCare. Click on the links below for other AVG CloudCare versions:
...click to view all...
AVG CloudCare is an application by the software company AVG Technologies. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall AVG CloudCare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AVG CloudCare from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AVG CloudCare or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVG CloudCare". If it is installed on your PC the AVG CloudCare program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AVG CloudCare in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AVG CloudCare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AVG CloudCare.
8. After removing AVG CloudCare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG CloudCare which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVG CloudCare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AVG CloudCare by AVG Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that AVG CloudCare by AVG Technologies is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVG CloudCare in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-12 00:05:00.583