A guide to uninstall AVG CloudCare from your computer
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AVG CloudCare for Windows. The Windows release was developed by AVG Technologies. Check out here for more details on AVG Technologies. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\CloudCare folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for AVG CloudCare is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\CloudCare\Setup.exe -u. The program's main executable file occupies 113.77 KB (116504 bytes) on disk and is called AvgTrayApp.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside AVG CloudCare. They occupy about 2.83 MB (2962616 bytes) on disk.
How to remove AVG CloudCare from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
AVG CloudCare is an application offered by the software company AVG Technologies. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall AVG CloudCare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.
download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AVG CloudCare or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVG CloudCare". If it is installed on your PC the AVG CloudCare program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AVG CloudCare in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AVG CloudCare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AVG CloudCare.
8. After uninstalling AVG CloudCare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG CloudCare that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVG CloudCare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AVG CloudCare by AVG Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that AVG CloudCare by AVG Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVG CloudCare in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.