This web page contains detailed information on how to remove AVG CloudCare for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall AVG CloudCare from your computerAVG Technologies
. More information on AVG Technologies can be seen here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\CloudCare directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for AVG CloudCare is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\CloudCare\Setup.exe -u. AvgTrayApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 105.77 KB (108312 bytes) on disk.
AVG CloudCare contains of the executables below. They take 265.11 MB (277985784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvgApiWrapper.exe (151.27 KB)
- AvgRemoteServerInstall.exe (2.13 MB)
- AvgTrayApp.exe (105.77 KB)
- AvgUpgrade.exe (76.77 KB)
- avg_cci_x64_all_2014_4569a7320.exe (136.80 MB)
- avg_cci_x86_all_2014_4569a7320.exe (124.95 MB)
- ContentFilter.exe (65.27 KB)
- Inst32.exe (68.77 KB)
- Inst64.exe (163.27 KB)
- Setup.exe (230.77 KB)
- SetupAv.exe (53.77 KB)
- SetupFilter.exe (64.77 KB)
- XmppAuth.exe (279.27 KB)
The current web page applies to AVG CloudCare version 3.2.2
only. You can find below a few links to other AVG CloudCare versions:
...click to view all...
AVG CloudCare is an application offered by AVG Technologies. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall AVG CloudCare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AVG CloudCare from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AVG CloudCare or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVG CloudCare". If it is installed on your PC the AVG CloudCare application will be found automatically. After you click AVG CloudCare in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AVG CloudCare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AVG CloudCare.
8. After removing AVG CloudCare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG CloudCare that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVG CloudCare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AVG CloudCare by AVG Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that AVG CloudCare by AVG Technologies is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVG CloudCare supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-26 20:25:46.857