This page is about AVG CloudCare for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall AVG CloudCare from your systemAVG Technologies
. Further information on AVG Technologies can be seen here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\CloudCare directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing AVG CloudCare is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\CloudCare\Setup.exe -u. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. AVG CloudCare's primary file takes about 100.56 KB (102976 bytes) and is named AvgTrayApp.exe.
AVG CloudCare installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.67 MB (2802632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvgApiWrapper.exe (139.56 KB)
- AvgTrayApp.exe (100.56 KB)
- ContentFilter.exe (61.06 KB)
- Inst32.exe (65.56 KB)
- Inst64.exe (160.56 KB)
- Setup.exe (212.56 KB)
- SetupAv.exe (50.06 KB)
- SetupFilter.exe (51.56 KB)
- XmppAuth.exe (267.06 KB)
- AvgRemote.exe (53.67 KB)
- hookldr.exe (103.37 KB)
- raserver.exe (1.34 MB)
- Setup.exe (100.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.0
of AVG CloudCare. Click on the links below for other AVG CloudCare versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling AVG CloudCare we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove AVG CloudCare:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\CloudCare
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\CloudCare\Auth.dll.delete
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\CloudCare\AvgApiWrapper.exe.delete
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\CloudCare\events.db
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\CloudCare\InetCtrl9A.dll.delete
AVG CloudCare is an application offered by AVG Technologies. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall AVG CloudCare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AVG CloudCare from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AVG CloudCare or simply click the Search field and type in "AVG CloudCare". If it is installed on your PC the AVG CloudCare app will be found automatically. When you click AVG CloudCare in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AVG CloudCare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AVG CloudCare.
8. After removing AVG CloudCare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AVG CloudCare which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVG CloudCare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVG CloudCare by AVG Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that AVG CloudCare by AVG Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVG CloudCare supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-20 22:14:46.550