You can find below detailed information on how to remove AVG CloudCare for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AVG CloudCare from your PCAVG Technologies
. More information on AVG Technologies can be found here
. AVG CloudCare is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\CloudCare folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\CloudCare\Setup.exe -u is the full command line if you want to remove AVG CloudCare. AVG CloudCare's primary file takes about 115.77 KB (118552 bytes) and its name is AvgTrayApp.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in AVG CloudCare. They take 2.85 MB (2987192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvgApiWrapper.exe (155.77 KB)
- AvgTrayApp.exe (115.77 KB)
- AvgUpgrade.exe (59.27 KB)
- ContentFilter.exe (66.27 KB)
- Inst32.exe (69.77 KB)
- Inst64.exe (164.27 KB)
- Setup.exe (250.27 KB)
- SetupAv.exe (49.77 KB)
- SetupFilter.exe (65.27 KB)
- XmppAuth.exe (296.77 KB)
- AvgRemote.exe (52.86 KB)
- hookldr.exe (103.37 KB)
- raserver.exe (1.34 MB)
- Setup.exe (98.86 KB)
This page is about AVG CloudCare version 3.3.6
only. You can find here a few links to other AVG CloudCare versions:
...click to view all...
AVG CloudCare is a program offered by AVG Technologies. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall AVG CloudCare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AVG CloudCare from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AVG CloudCare or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVG CloudCare". If it exists on your system the AVG CloudCare application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AVG CloudCare in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AVG CloudCare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AVG CloudCare.
8. After removing AVG CloudCare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG CloudCare that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVG CloudCare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AVG CloudCare by AVG Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that AVG CloudCare by AVG Technologies is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVG CloudCare in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 18:10:43.730