This page is about AVG CloudCare for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall AVG CloudCare from your PCAVG Technologies
. More information about AVG Technologies can be read here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\CloudCare folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. AVG CloudCare's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\CloudCare\Setup.exe -u. AvgTrayApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 106.48 KB (109032 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside AVG CloudCare. They take about 2.72 MB (2852528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvgApiWrapper.exe (145.48 KB)
- AvgTrayApp.exe (106.48 KB)
- ContentFilter.exe (66.48 KB)
- Inst32.exe (70.48 KB)
- Inst64.exe (164.98 KB)
- Setup.exe (212.98 KB)
- SetupAv.exe (54.48 KB)
- SetupFilter.exe (56.98 KB)
- XmppAuth.exe (278.98 KB)
- AvgRemote.exe (53.67 KB)
- hookldr.exe (103.37 KB)
- raserver.exe (1.34 MB)
- Setup.exe (100.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1.1
of AVG CloudCare. You can find here a few links to other AVG CloudCare versions:
...click to view all...
AVG CloudCare is a program offered by the software company AVG Technologies. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase AVG CloudCare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AVG CloudCare from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AVG CloudCare or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVG CloudCare". The AVG CloudCare app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AVG CloudCare in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AVG CloudCare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AVG CloudCare.
8. After removing AVG CloudCare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG CloudCare which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVG CloudCare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVG CloudCare by AVG Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that AVG CloudCare by AVG Technologies is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVG CloudCare in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-16 06:58:17.140