AVG CloudCare is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AVG CloudCare from your computerAVG Technologies
. Take a look here
for more details on AVG Technologies. AVG CloudCare is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\CloudCare folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\CloudCare\Setup.exe -u is the full command line if you want to remove AVG CloudCare. AvgTrayApp.exe is the AVG CloudCare's primary executable file and it occupies circa 113.77 KB (116504 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in AVG CloudCare. They take 292.90 MB (307130672
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvgApiWrapper.exe (153.27 KB)
- AvgTrayApp.exe (113.77 KB)
- AvgUpgrade.exe (57.77 KB)
- avg_cci_x64_all_5863p1_237_1.exe (151.51 MB)
- avg_cci_x86_all_5863p1_238_1.exe (138.19 MB)
- ContentFilter.exe (66.27 KB)
- Inst32.exe (68.77 KB)
- Inst64.exe (163.27 KB)
- Setup.exe (240.27 KB)
- SetupAv.exe (49.27 KB)
- SetupFilter.exe (64.27 KB)
- XmppAuth.exe (289.77 KB)
- AvgRemote.exe (246.86 KB)
- hookldr.exe (103.37 KB)
- raserver.exe (1.34 MB)
- Setup.exe (294.86 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.3.3
of AVG CloudCare. Click on the links below for other AVG CloudCare versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVG CloudCare
AVG CloudCare is an application released by the software company AVG Technologies. Some people decide to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove AVG CloudCare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AVG CloudCare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AVG CloudCare or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVG CloudCare". If it exists on your system the AVG CloudCare application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AVG CloudCare in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AVG CloudCare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AVG CloudCare.
8. After removing AVG CloudCare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG CloudCare which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVG CloudCare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AVG CloudCare by AVG Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that AVG CloudCare by AVG Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVG CloudCare in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-10 13:58:17.970