AVG CloudCare is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AVG CloudCare from your computerAVG Technologies
. You can read more on AVG Technologies or check for application updates here
. AVG CloudCare is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\CloudCare folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for AVG CloudCare is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\CloudCare\Setup.exe -u. The application's main executable file is called AvgRemote.exe and its approximative size is 53.67 KB (54960 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with AVG CloudCare. They take about 1.59 MB (1667464
bytes) on disk.
- AvgRemote.exe (53.67 KB)
- hookldr.exe (103.37 KB)
- raserver.exe (1.34 MB)
- Setup.exe (100.17 KB)
This page is about AVG CloudCare version 2.6.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of AVG CloudCare:
...click to view all...
AVG CloudCare is an application by the software company AVG Technologies. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove AVG CloudCare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AVG CloudCare with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AVG CloudCare or simply click the Search field and type in "AVG CloudCare". If it exists on your system the AVG CloudCare program will be found automatically. After you select AVG CloudCare in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AVG CloudCare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AVG CloudCare.
8. After removing AVG CloudCare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG CloudCare which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVG CloudCare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AVG CloudCare by AVG Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that AVG CloudCare by AVG Technologies is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AVG CloudCare in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-13 09:21:13.380