This page is about AVG CloudCare for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall AVG CloudCare from your systemAVG Technologies
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on AVG Technologies. AVG CloudCare is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\CloudCare directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for AVG CloudCare is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\CloudCare\Setup.exe -u. The application's main executable file is named AvgTrayApp.exe and occupies 98.56 KB (100928 bytes).
The executables below are part of AVG CloudCare. They take an average of 2.63 MB (2760136
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvgApiWrapper.exe (138.56 KB)
- AvgTrayApp.exe (98.56 KB)
- ContentFilter.exe (61.06 KB)
- Inst32.exe (65.56 KB)
- Inst64.exe (160.56 KB)
- Setup.exe (197.56 KB)
- SetupAv.exe (50.06 KB)
- SetupFilter.exe (51.56 KB)
- XmppAuth.exe (243.56 KB)
- AvgRemote.exe (53.67 KB)
- hookldr.exe (103.37 KB)
- raserver.exe (1.34 MB)
- Setup.exe (100.17 KB)
The current web page applies to AVG CloudCare version 2.5.1
only. For more AVG CloudCare versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AVG CloudCare is an application by AVG Technologies. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase AVG CloudCare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AVG CloudCare from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AVG CloudCare or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVG CloudCare". The AVG CloudCare application will be found automatically. After you click AVG CloudCare in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AVG CloudCare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AVG CloudCare.
8. After removing AVG CloudCare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AVG CloudCare which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVG CloudCare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AVG CloudCare by AVG Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that AVG CloudCare by AVG Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVG CloudCare supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-04 16:29:37.913