This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall AVG CloudCare for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall AVG CloudCare from your PCAVG Technologies
. You can find out more on AVG Technologies or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\CloudCare directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\CloudCare\Setup.exe -u is the full command line if you want to remove AVG CloudCare. AVG CloudCare's primary file takes around 106.48 KB (109032 bytes) and its name is AvgTrayApp.exe.
The following executables are contained in AVG CloudCare. They take 1.13 MB (1185064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvgApiWrapper.exe (145.48 KB)
- AvgTrayApp.exe (106.48 KB)
- ContentFilter.exe (66.48 KB)
- Inst32.exe (70.48 KB)
- Inst64.exe (164.98 KB)
- Setup.exe (212.98 KB)
- SetupAv.exe (54.48 KB)
- SetupFilter.exe (56.98 KB)
- XmppAuth.exe (278.98 KB)
The current web page applies to AVG CloudCare version 3.1.2
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of AVG CloudCare:
...click to view all...
AVG CloudCare is an application marketed by AVG Technologies. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase AVG CloudCare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AVG CloudCare from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AVG CloudCare or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVG CloudCare". If it is installed on your PC the AVG CloudCare app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AVG CloudCare in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AVG CloudCare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AVG CloudCare.
8. After uninstalling AVG CloudCare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AVG CloudCare that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVG CloudCare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AVG CloudCare by AVG Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that AVG CloudCare by AVG Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVG CloudCare supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 21:57:01.460