AVG CloudCare is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall AVG CloudCare from your systemAVG Technologies
. You can read more on AVG Technologies or check for application updates here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\CloudCare folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\CloudCare\Setup.exe -u is the full command line if you want to remove AVG CloudCare. AvgTrayApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 147.77 KB (151320 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with AVG CloudCare. They occupy about 2.97 MB (3114680
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvgApiWrapper.exe (164.77 KB)
- AvgTrayApp.exe (147.77 KB)
- AvgUpgrade.exe (61.77 KB)
- ContentFilter.exe (73.27 KB)
- Inst32.exe (69.77 KB)
- Inst64.exe (164.27 KB)
- Setup.exe (277.27 KB)
- SetupAv.exe (53.77 KB)
- SetupFilter.exe (65.27 KB)
- XmppAuth.exe (337.27 KB)
- AvgRemote.exe (53.36 KB)
- hookldr.exe (103.37 KB)
- raserver.exe (1.34 MB)
- Setup.exe (99.36 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.5.0
of AVG CloudCare. Click on the links below for other AVG CloudCare versions:
...click to view all...
AVG CloudCare is a program offered by AVG Technologies. Some people want to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove AVG CloudCare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AVG CloudCare from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AVG CloudCare or simply click the Search field and type in "AVG CloudCare". If it is installed on your PC the AVG CloudCare program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AVG CloudCare in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AVG CloudCare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AVG CloudCare.
8. After uninstalling AVG CloudCare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG CloudCare that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVG CloudCare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AVG CloudCare by AVG Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that AVG CloudCare by AVG Technologies is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVG CloudCare in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:51:56.410