AMD Fuel is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerIhr Firmenname
. You can find out more on Ihr Firmenname or check for application updates here
. More details about the app AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.AMD.com
. Usually the AMD Fuel application is installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file occupies 353.50 KB (361984 bytes) on disk and is named Fuel.Service.exe.
AMD Fuel is composed of the following executables which take 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk:
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2012.0626.1157.19430
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program released by the software company Ihr Firmenname. Sometimes, people want to remove it. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel program will be found very quickly. After you select AMD Fuel in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Ihr Firmenname from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Ihr Firmenname is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 10:02:18.537