AMD Fuel is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerIhr Firmenname
. You can find out more on Ihr Firmenname or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Fuel on Ihr Firmenname's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). AMD Fuel's main file takes about 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) and is called Fuel.Service.exe.
The executable files below are part of AMD Fuel. They occupy an average of 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2012.0806.1156.19437
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application offered by Ihr Firmenname. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel program will be found automatically. After you select AMD Fuel in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Fuel by Ihr Firmenname from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Ihr Firmenname is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:01:08.403