This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCIhr Firmenname
. Go over here
for more info on Ihr Firmenname. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more info about AMD Fuel on Ihr Firmenname's website. Usually the AMD Fuel program is found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 353.50 KB (361984 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AMD Fuel. They take about 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Fuel version 2013.0115.1551.28388
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program marketed by Ihr Firmenname. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AMD Fuel from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD Fuel in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Ihr Firmenname from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Ihr Firmenname is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-11 21:21:05.667