This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerIhr Firmenname
. You can find out more on Ihr Firmenname or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more information about AMD Fuel on Ihr Firmenname's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The program's main executable file is titled Fuel.Service.exe and occupies 336.00 KB (344064 bytes).
AMD Fuel installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 471.50 KB (482816
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Fuel version 2015.0210.1605.28906
only. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program offered by the software company Ihr Firmenname. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AMD Fuel with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Fuel in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Ihr Firmenname from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Ihr Firmenname is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-11 12:09:07.530