This web page is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCIhr Firmenname
. Open here
for more details on Ihr Firmenname. More information about AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.AMD.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. Fuel.Service.exe is the AMD Fuel's main executable file and it occupies close to 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel is composed of the following executables which occupy 473.00 KB (484352
bytes) on disk:
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (137.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
This data is about AMD Fuel version 2014.0311.2226.38444
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program by the software company Ihr Firmenname. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AMD Fuel in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Ihr Firmenname from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Ihr Firmenname is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-07 17:32:17.147