You can find below detailed information on how to remove AMD Fuel for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCIhr Firmenname
. You can find out more on Ihr Firmenname or check for application updates here
. More details about AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Fuel is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Fuel.Service.exe is the AMD Fuel's main executable file and it takes about 353.50 KB (361984 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with AMD Fuel. They occupy about 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2012.0308.1540.27889
only. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application marketed by the software company Ihr Firmenname. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AMD Fuel from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel app will be found automatically. After you select AMD Fuel in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Ihr Firmenname from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Ihr Firmenname is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-02 23:26:08.590