This page is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerIhr Firmenname
. You can find out more on Ihr Firmenname or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about AMD Fuel at http://www.AMD.com
. Usually the AMD Fuel program is installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file occupies 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk and is named Fuel.Service.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside AMD Fuel. They occupy about 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2013.1129.1143.20969
alone. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program released by the software company Ihr Firmenname. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AMD Fuel from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AMD Fuel in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Ihr Firmenname from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Ihr Firmenname is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-03 20:14:33.250