AMD Fuel is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemIhr Firmenname
. You can find out more on Ihr Firmenname or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more information about AMD Fuel on Ihr Firmenname's website. AMD Fuel is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Fuel.Service.exe is the AMD Fuel's main executable file and it occupies about 346.00 KB (354304 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel is composed of the following executables which occupy 535.94 KB (548800
bytes) on disk:
- Fuel.Service.exe (346.00 KB)
- AMD Reservation Manager.exe (189.94 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2010.1208.2156.39317
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program by the software company Ihr Firmenname. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AMD Fuel from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel app will be found automatically. After you select AMD Fuel in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Ihr Firmenname from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Ihr Firmenname is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-26 20:18:02.217