This page contains detailed information on how to remove AMD Fuel for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerIhr Firmenname
. Open here
for more details on Ihr Firmenname. More data about the application AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.AMD.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is named Fuel.Service.exe and its approximative size is 336.00 KB (344064 bytes).
The executables below are part of AMD Fuel. They occupy about 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0819.1344.22803
of AMD Fuel. For more AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program offered by Ihr Firmenname. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AMD Fuel from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD Fuel in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Ihr Firmenname from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Ihr Firmenname is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-04 19:00:23.943