You can find below details on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerIhr Firmenname
. Open here
where you can get more info on Ihr Firmenname. You can read more about about AMD Fuel at http://www.AMD.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). AMD Fuel's main file takes around 416.63 KB (426624 bytes) and its name is amdprw.exe.
AMD Fuel is composed of the following executables which take 9.64 MB (10107648
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (616.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (285.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (400.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (560.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
- amdprw.exe (416.63 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (68.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2012.0322.1103.17786
only. You can find below a few links to other AMD Fuel releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application by Ihr Firmenname. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AMD Fuel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel app will be found automatically. After you click AMD Fuel in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Ihr Firmenname from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Ihr Firmenname is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-22 15:35:05.117