AMD Fuel is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCIhr Firmenname
. Go over here
for more information on Ihr Firmenname. You can see more info on AMD Fuel at http://www.AMD.com
. Usually the AMD Fuel program is placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file has a size of 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk and is named Fuel.Service.exe.
The following executables are installed together with AMD Fuel. They take about 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0910.2222.38361
of AMD Fuel. For other AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application marketed by the software company Ihr Firmenname. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AMD Fuel from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AMD Fuel in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Ihr Firmenname from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Ihr Firmenname is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-19 06:46:47.877