This page contains complete information on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemIhr Firmenname
. You can find out more on Ihr Firmenname or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more information about AMD Fuel on Ihr Firmenname's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The application's main executable file occupies 343.70 KB (351944 bytes) on disk and is called Fuel.Service.exe.
The following executable files are contained in AMD Fuel. They occupy 343.70 KB (351944
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (343.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0622.411.5604
of AMD Fuel. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program released by the software company Ihr Firmenname. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AMD Fuel from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMD Fuel in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Ihr Firmenname from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Ihr Firmenname is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-04 13:13:07.230