AMD Fuel is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerIhr Firmenname
. Go over here
for more info on Ihr Firmenname. Please open http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Fuel on Ihr Firmenname's website. Usually the AMD Fuel application is found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file is named Fuel.Service.exe and it has a size of 343.70 KB (351944 bytes).
AMD Fuel installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 533.63 KB (546440
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (343.70 KB)
- AMD Reservation Manager.exe (189.94 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0104.2155.39304
of AMD Fuel. You can find here a few links to other AMD Fuel releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application released by the software company Ihr Firmenname. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD Fuel in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Ihr Firmenname from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Ihr Firmenname is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-07 15:35:15.890