This info is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemIhr Firmenname
. Go over here
where you can read more on Ihr Firmenname. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more information about AMD Fuel on Ihr Firmenname's website. Usually the AMD Fuel application is installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file is titled Fuel.Service.exe and it has a size of 353.50 KB (361984 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in AMD Fuel. They occupy 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2012.0808.1024.16666
alone. You can find below a few links to other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application by the software company Ihr Firmenname. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel application will be found automatically. When you click AMD Fuel in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Ihr Firmenname from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Ihr Firmenname is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-06 06:53:31.150