AMD Fuel is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCIhr Firmenname
. More information on Ihr Firmenname can be seen here
. Please open http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Fuel on Ihr Firmenname's page. AMD Fuel is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The application's main executable file is named Fuel.Service.exe and occupies 353.50 KB (361984 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with AMD Fuel. They take about 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
This info is about AMD Fuel version 2012.0214.2218.39913
only. You can find here a few links to other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program by the software company Ihr Firmenname. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel app will be found very quickly. After you click AMD Fuel in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Ihr Firmenname from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Ihr Firmenname is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-19 19:47:06.577