A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PC
This web page is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by Ihr Firmenname
. You can find out more on Ihr Firmenname or check for application updates here
. More data about the program AMD Fuel can be found at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Fuel is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's decision. The application's main executable file is labeled Fuel.Service.exe and its approximative size is 336.00 KB (344064 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with AMD Fuel. They take about 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0512.1812.30806
of AMD Fuel. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
AMD Fuel is an application offered by Ihr Firmenname. Some users decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD Fuel in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed AMD Fuel:
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Ihr Firmenname from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Ihr Firmenname is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-06-28 14:13:31.930