A1 Website Analyzer
A1 Website Analyzer is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer from your PCMicrosys
. You can read more on Microsys or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about A1 Website Analyzer can be found at http://www.microsystools.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Website Analyzer 7 folder (same installation drive as Windows). A1 Website Analyzer's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Microsys\Website Analyzer 7\unins000.exe. Analyzer_64b_W2K.exe is the A1 Website Analyzer's primary executable file and it takes approximately 10.97 MB (11505832 bytes) on disk.
A1 Website Analyzer is comprised of the following executables which take 34.60 MB (36285969
bytes) on disk:
- Analyzer_64b_W2K.exe (10.97 MB)
- Analyzer_32b_W2K.exe (6.59 MB)
- Analyzer_32b_W9xNT4.exe (4.83 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- tidy.exe (109.00 KB)
The current page applies to A1 Website Analyzer version 7.0.2
only. For more A1 Website Analyzer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A1 Website Analyzer is an application marketed by the software company Microsys. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove A1 Website Analyzer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase A1 Website Analyzer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find A1 Website Analyzer or simply click the Search feature and type in "A1 Website Analyzer". If it is installed on your PC the A1 Website Analyzer app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select A1 Website Analyzer in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about A1 Website Analyzer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A1 Website Analyzer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsys\Website Analyzer 7\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove A1 Website Analyzer.
8. After uninstalling A1 Website Analyzer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong A1 Website Analyzer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling A1 Website Analyzer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer by Microsys from your PC, nor are we saying that A1 Website Analyzer by Microsys is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-15 13:50:46.610