A1 Website Analyzer
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer from your PCMicrosys
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Microsys. You can get more details on A1 Website Analyzer at http://www.microsystools.com
. A1 Website Analyzer is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Website Analyzer 9 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files\Microsys\Website Analyzer 9\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove A1 Website Analyzer. A1 Website Analyzer's main file takes around 13.20 MB (13845672 bytes) and its name is Analyzer_64b_UC.exe.
A1 Website Analyzer is comprised of the following executables which take 40.90 MB (42883441
bytes) on disk:
- Analyzer_64b_UC.exe (13.20 MB)
- Analyzer_32b_UC.exe (9.27 MB)
- EmbeddedBrowser.exe (4.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.3.3
of A1 Website Analyzer. You can find below info on other application versions of A1 Website Analyzer:
...click to view all...
A1 Website Analyzer is an application released by the software company Microsys. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete A1 Website Analyzer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find A1 Website Analyzer or simply click the Search field and type in "A1 Website Analyzer". The A1 Website Analyzer application will be found automatically. After you select A1 Website Analyzer in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about A1 Website Analyzer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A1 Website Analyzer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsys\Website Analyzer 9\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove A1 Website Analyzer.
8. After uninstalling A1 Website Analyzer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of A1 Website Analyzer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling A1 Website Analyzer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove A1 Website Analyzer by Microsys from your computer, we are not saying that A1 Website Analyzer by Microsys is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove A1 Website Analyzer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-08 06:49:58.570