A1 Website Analyzer
This web page contains complete information on how to remove A1 Website Analyzer for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer from your PCMicrosys
. More information on Microsys can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.microsystools.com
if you want to read more on A1 Website Analyzer on Microsys's page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Website Analyzer 2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). A1 Website Analyzer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Website Analyzer 2\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named Analyzer.exe and occupies 3.42 MB (3585184 bytes).
A1 Website Analyzer is composed of the following executables which take 4.08 MB (4277689
bytes) on disk:
- Analyzer.exe (3.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (676.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.1
of A1 Website Analyzer. You can find below a few links to other A1 Website Analyzer versions:
...click to view all...
A1 Website Analyzer is an application by Microsys. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove A1 Website Analyzer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate A1 Website Analyzer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "A1 Website Analyzer". The A1 Website Analyzer program will be found very quickly. After you select A1 Website Analyzer in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about A1 Website Analyzer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A1 Website Analyzer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Website Analyzer 2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove A1 Website Analyzer.
8. After uninstalling A1 Website Analyzer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of A1 Website Analyzer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling A1 Website Analyzer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer by Microsys from your computer, we are not saying that A1 Website Analyzer by Microsys is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-18 04:02:13.930