A1 Website Analyzer
A1 Website Analyzer is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer from your systemMicrosys
. Further information on Microsys can be found here
. Please follow http://www.microsystools.com
if you want to read more on A1 Website Analyzer on Microsys's web page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Website Analyzer 5 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Microsys\Website Analyzer 5\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove A1 Website Analyzer. A1 Website Analyzer's primary file takes around 6.49 MB (6802472 bytes) and is called Analyzer_32b_W2K.exe.
A1 Website Analyzer is comprised of the following executables which occupy 29.23 MB (30652945
bytes) on disk:
- Analyzer_32b_W2K.exe (6.49 MB)
- Analyzer_32b_W9xNT4.exe (4.76 MB)
- Analyzer_64b_W2K.exe (10.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- tidy.exe (109.00 KB)
The current web page applies to A1 Website Analyzer version 5.0.7
only. For more A1 Website Analyzer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A1 Website Analyzer is a program offered by Microsys. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove A1 Website Analyzer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase A1 Website Analyzer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate A1 Website Analyzer or simply activate the Search field and type in "A1 Website Analyzer". The A1 Website Analyzer program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click A1 Website Analyzer in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding A1 Website Analyzer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A1 Website Analyzer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsys\Website Analyzer 5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall A1 Website Analyzer.
8. After uninstalling A1 Website Analyzer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong A1 Website Analyzer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing A1 Website Analyzer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove A1 Website Analyzer by Microsys from your PC, we are not saying that A1 Website Analyzer by Microsys is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove A1 Website Analyzer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-25 12:21:14.273