A1 Website Analyzer
A1 Website Analyzer is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer from your computerMicrosys
. You can find out more on Microsys or check for application updates here
. More details about the program A1 Website Analyzer can be found at http://www.microsystools.com
. A1 Website Analyzer is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Website Analyzer 10 directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing A1 Website Analyzer is C:\Program Files\Microsys\Website Analyzer 10\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 13.57 MB (14226616 bytes) on disk and is named Analyzer_64b_UC.exe.
A1 Website Analyzer is composed of the following executables which occupy 41.90 MB (43930545
bytes) on disk:
- Analyzer_64b_UC.exe (13.57 MB)
- Analyzer_32b_UC.exe (9.51 MB)
- EmbeddedBrowser.exe (4.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current web page applies to A1 Website Analyzer version 10.1.2
alone. Click on the links below for other A1 Website Analyzer versions:
...click to view all...
A1 Website Analyzer is a program offered by the software company Microsys. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase A1 Website Analyzer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find A1 Website Analyzer or simply click the Search field and type in "A1 Website Analyzer". The A1 Website Analyzer program will be found automatically. When you select A1 Website Analyzer in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about A1 Website Analyzer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A1 Website Analyzer:
- The software company is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsys\Website Analyzer 10\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove A1 Website Analyzer.
8. After uninstalling A1 Website Analyzer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong A1 Website Analyzer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling A1 Website Analyzer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove A1 Website Analyzer by Microsys from your PC, nor are we saying that A1 Website Analyzer by Microsys is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove A1 Website Analyzer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-12-25 21:32:37.327