A1 Website Analyzer
A1 Website Analyzer is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer from your PCMicrosys
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Microsys. You can get more details on A1 Website Analyzer at http://www.microsystools.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Website Analyzer 5 folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Microsys\Website Analyzer 5\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer. Analyzer_64b_W2K.exe is the A1 Website Analyzer's primary executable file and it occupies around 10.28 MB (10777128 bytes) on disk.
A1 Website Analyzer is comprised of the following executables which take 33.05 MB (34658123
bytes) on disk:
- Analyzer_64b_W2K.exe (10.28 MB)
- Analyzer_32b_W2K.exe (6.50 MB)
- Analyzer_32b_W9xNT4.exe (4.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- tidy.exe (109.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1.0
of A1 Website Analyzer. Click on the links below for other A1 Website Analyzer versions:
...click to view all...
A1 Website Analyzer is an application by the software company Microsys. Some users try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase A1 Website Analyzer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase A1 Website Analyzer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find A1 Website Analyzer or simply click the Search feature and type in "A1 Website Analyzer". If it exists on your system the A1 Website Analyzer program will be found automatically. After you select A1 Website Analyzer in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding A1 Website Analyzer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A1 Website Analyzer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Microsys\Website Analyzer 5\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall A1 Website Analyzer.
8. After uninstalling A1 Website Analyzer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of A1 Website Analyzer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing A1 Website Analyzer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove A1 Website Analyzer by Microsys from your computer, nor are we saying that A1 Website Analyzer by Microsys is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove A1 Website Analyzer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 09:55:02.110