A1 Website Analyzer
A1 Website Analyzer is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer from your PCMicrosys
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Microsys. You can get more details on A1 Website Analyzer at http://www.microsystools.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Website Analyzer 5 folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Microsys\Website Analyzer 5\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer. Analyzer_64b_W2K.exe is the A1 Website Analyzer's primary executable file and it occupies around 10.28 MB (10777128 bytes) on disk.
A1 Website Analyzer is comprised of the following executables which take 33.05 MB (34658123
bytes) on disk:
- Analyzer_64b_W2K.exe (10.28 MB)
- Analyzer_32b_W2K.exe (6.50 MB)
- Analyzer_32b_W9xNT4.exe (4.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- tidy.exe (109.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1.0
of A1 Website Analyzer. Click on the links below for other A1 Website Analyzer versions:
...click to view all...
A1 Website Analyzer is an application by the software company Microsys. Some users try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase A1 Website Analyzer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase A1 Website Analyzer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find A1 Website Analyzer or simply click the Search field and type in "A1 Website Analyzer". If it is installed on your PC the A1 Website Analyzer application will be found automatically. When you select A1 Website Analyzer in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about A1 Website Analyzer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A1 Website Analyzer:
- The software company is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Microsys\Website Analyzer 5\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall A1 Website Analyzer.
8. After uninstalling A1 Website Analyzer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of A1 Website Analyzer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing A1 Website Analyzer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove A1 Website Analyzer by Microsys from your computer, nor are we saying that A1 Website Analyzer by Microsys is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove A1 Website Analyzer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 09:55:02.110