A1 Website Analyzer
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove A1 Website Analyzer for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer from your computerMicrosys
. Additional info about Microsys can be read here
. Please follow http://www.microsystools.com
if you want to read more on A1 Website Analyzer on Microsys's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Website Analyzer 4 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling A1 Website Analyzer is "C:\Program Files\Microsys\Website Analyzer 4\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. A1 Website Analyzer's primary file takes around 10.13 MB (10617520 bytes) and its name is Analyzer_64b_W2K.exe.
The following executables are contained in A1 Website Analyzer. They occupy 32.57 MB (34150449
bytes) on disk.
- Analyzer_64b_W2K.exe (10.13 MB)
- Analyzer_32b_W2K.exe (6.40 MB)
- Analyzer_32b_W9xNT4.exe (4.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- tidy.exe (109.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.2.1
of A1 Website Analyzer. You can find here a few links to other A1 Website Analyzer releases:
...click to view all...
A1 Website Analyzer is an application marketed by Microsys. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate A1 Website Analyzer or simply click the Search field and type in "A1 Website Analyzer". If it exists on your system the A1 Website Analyzer program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select A1 Website Analyzer in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about A1 Website Analyzer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for A1 Website Analyzer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Microsys\Website Analyzer 4\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove A1 Website Analyzer.
8. After uninstalling A1 Website Analyzer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong A1 Website Analyzer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling A1 Website Analyzer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove A1 Website Analyzer by Microsys from your computer, nor are we saying that A1 Website Analyzer by Microsys is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove A1 Website Analyzer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-15 03:41:54.197