A1 Website Analyzer
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer from your PCMicrosys
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Microsys. Please open http://www.microsystools.com
if you want to read more on A1 Website Analyzer on Microsys's website. A1 Website Analyzer is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Website Analyzer 6 folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall A1 Website Analyzer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Microsys\Website Analyzer 6\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Analyzer_64b_W2K.exe is the A1 Website Analyzer's main executable file and it takes circa 9.91 MB (10389544 bytes) on disk.
A1 Website Analyzer is comprised of the following executables which take 31.96 MB (33516561
bytes) on disk:
- Analyzer_64b_W2K.exe (9.91 MB)
- Analyzer_32b_W2K.exe (6.30 MB)
- Analyzer_32b_W9xNT4.exe (4.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- tidy.exe (109.00 KB)
This web page is about A1 Website Analyzer version 6.0.0
alone. Click on the links below for other A1 Website Analyzer versions:
...click to view all...
A1 Website Analyzer is an application offered by Microsys. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove A1 Website Analyzer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase A1 Website Analyzer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find A1 Website Analyzer or simply click the Search field and type in "A1 Website Analyzer". If it exists on your system the A1 Website Analyzer application will be found automatically. After you click A1 Website Analyzer in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about A1 Website Analyzer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for A1 Website Analyzer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Microsys\Website Analyzer 6\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall A1 Website Analyzer.
8. After uninstalling A1 Website Analyzer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of A1 Website Analyzer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling A1 Website Analyzer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove A1 Website Analyzer by Microsys from your computer, nor are we saying that A1 Website Analyzer by Microsys is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove A1 Website Analyzer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 14:37:13.183