A1 Website Analyzer
A1 Website Analyzer is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer from your systemMicrosys
. You can read more on Microsys or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.microsystools.com
to get more information about A1 Website Analyzer on Microsys's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Website Analyzer 7 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Microsys\Website Analyzer 7\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer. A1 Website Analyzer's main file takes around 11.02 MB (11550888 bytes) and its name is Analyzer_64b_W2K.exe.
A1 Website Analyzer is comprised of the following executables which occupy 34.73 MB (36419601
bytes) on disk:
- Analyzer_64b_W2K.exe (11.02 MB)
- Analyzer_32b_W2K.exe (6.61 MB)
- Analyzer_32b_W9xNT4.exe (4.85 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- tidy.exe (109.00 KB)
The current web page applies to A1 Website Analyzer version 7.2.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other A1 Website Analyzer releases:
...click to view all...
A1 Website Analyzer is a program offered by the software company Microsys. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove A1 Website Analyzer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete A1 Website Analyzer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate A1 Website Analyzer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "A1 Website Analyzer". If it exists on your system the A1 Website Analyzer program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select A1 Website Analyzer in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding A1 Website Analyzer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for A1 Website Analyzer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsys\Website Analyzer 7\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove A1 Website Analyzer.
8. After removing A1 Website Analyzer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of A1 Website Analyzer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing A1 Website Analyzer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer by Microsys from your computer, nor are we saying that A1 Website Analyzer by Microsys is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-14 23:36:19.777