A1 Website Analyzer
A1 Website Analyzer is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer from your systemMicrosys
. Further information on Microsys can be seen here
. You can get more details about A1 Website Analyzer at http://www.microsystools.com
. A1 Website Analyzer is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Website Analyzer 4 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall A1 Website Analyzer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Microsys\Website Analyzer 4\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Analyzer_64b_W2K.exe and it has a size of 9.71 MB (10183376 bytes).
A1 Website Analyzer contains of the executables below. They take 30.78 MB (32279902
bytes) on disk.
- Analyzer_64b_W2K.exe (9.71 MB)
- Analyzer_32b_W2K.exe (6.13 MB)
- Analyzer_32b_W9xNT4.exe (4.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.53 KB)
- tidy.exe (109.00 KB)
The current page applies to A1 Website Analyzer version 4.0.2
alone. You can find below info on other releases of A1 Website Analyzer:
...click to view all...
A1 Website Analyzer is an application marketed by the software company Microsys. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase A1 Website Analyzer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove A1 Website Analyzer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate A1 Website Analyzer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "A1 Website Analyzer". If it is installed on your PC the A1 Website Analyzer program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click A1 Website Analyzer in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about A1 Website Analyzer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A1 Website Analyzer:
- The publisher is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsys\Website Analyzer 4\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove A1 Website Analyzer.
8. After removing A1 Website Analyzer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of A1 Website Analyzer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing A1 Website Analyzer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove A1 Website Analyzer by Microsys from your computer, nor are we saying that A1 Website Analyzer by Microsys is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove A1 Website Analyzer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-03 20:40:39.040