A1 Website Analyzer
A1 Website Analyzer is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer from your computerMicrosys
. Additional info about Microsys can be found here
. Click on http://www.microsystools.com
to get more facts about A1 Website Analyzer on Microsys's website. Usually the A1 Website Analyzer program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Website Analyzer 3 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for A1 Website Analyzer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Website Analyzer 3\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.41 MB (5669072 bytes) on disk and is titled Analyzer.exe.
The executable files below are part of A1 Website Analyzer. They occupy about 6.19 MB (6488042
bytes) on disk.
- Analyzer.exe (5.41 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- tidy.exe (109.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.3
of A1 Website Analyzer. You can find below info on other releases of A1 Website Analyzer:
...click to view all...
A1 Website Analyzer is an application by the software company Microsys. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove A1 Website Analyzer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate A1 Website Analyzer or simply click the Search field and type in "A1 Website Analyzer". If it is installed on your PC the A1 Website Analyzer program will be found very quickly. After you click A1 Website Analyzer in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about A1 Website Analyzer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A1 Website Analyzer:
- The software company is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Website Analyzer 3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall A1 Website Analyzer.
8. After uninstalling A1 Website Analyzer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong A1 Website Analyzer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling A1 Website Analyzer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove A1 Website Analyzer by Microsys from your computer, nor are we saying that A1 Website Analyzer by Microsys is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove A1 Website Analyzer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-24 12:31:24.420