A1 Website Analyzer
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove A1 Website Analyzer for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer from your systemMicrosys
. You can read more on Microsys or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.microsystools.com
if you want to read more on A1 Website Analyzer on Microsys's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Website Analyzer 9 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Microsys\Website Analyzer 9\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove A1 Website Analyzer. Analyzer_64b_UC.exe is the A1 Website Analyzer's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 13.06 MB (13689512 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with A1 Website Analyzer. They occupy about 40.08 MB (42021701
bytes) on disk.
- Analyzer_64b_UC.exe (13.06 MB)
- Analyzer_32b_UC.exe (9.18 MB)
- EmbeddedBrowser.exe (4.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The current web page applies to A1 Website Analyzer version 9.0.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of A1 Website Analyzer:
...click to view all...
A1 Website Analyzer is an application marketed by the software company Microsys. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find A1 Website Analyzer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "A1 Website Analyzer". If it exists on your system the A1 Website Analyzer program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click A1 Website Analyzer in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about A1 Website Analyzer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A1 Website Analyzer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsys\Website Analyzer 9\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove A1 Website Analyzer.
8. After uninstalling A1 Website Analyzer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong A1 Website Analyzer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling A1 Website Analyzer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove A1 Website Analyzer by Microsys from your computer, we are not saying that A1 Website Analyzer by Microsys is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove A1 Website Analyzer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-19 17:37:06.030