A1 Website Analyzer
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer from your computerMicrosys
. You can find out more on Microsys or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about A1 Website Analyzer at http://www.microsystools.com
. A1 Website Analyzer is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Website Analyzer 3 folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling A1 Website Analyzer is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Website Analyzer 3\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called Analyzer_32b_W2K.exe and its approximative size is 6.10 MB (6394576 bytes).
A1 Website Analyzer is comprised of the following executables which occupy 17.32 MB (18156938
bytes) on disk:
- Analyzer_32b_W2K.exe (6.10 MB)
- Analyzer_32b_W9xNT4.exe (4.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- tidy.exe (109.00 KB)
This data is about A1 Website Analyzer version 3.5.1
only. You can find below info on other releases of A1 Website Analyzer:
...click to view all...
A1 Website Analyzer is a program released by the software company Microsys. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete A1 Website Analyzer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find A1 Website Analyzer or simply activate the Search field and type in "A1 Website Analyzer". If it exists on your system the A1 Website Analyzer app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select A1 Website Analyzer in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about A1 Website Analyzer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for A1 Website Analyzer:
- The publisher is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Website Analyzer 3\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove A1 Website Analyzer.
8. After removing A1 Website Analyzer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of A1 Website Analyzer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling A1 Website Analyzer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer by Microsys from your PC, we are not saying that A1 Website Analyzer by Microsys is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-19 05:35:27.253