A1 Website Analyzer
This web page contains complete information on how to remove A1 Website Analyzer for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer from your systemMicrosys
. Go over here
for more information on Microsys. More details about the program A1 Website Analyzer can be found at http://www.microsystools.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Website Analyzer 9 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Microsys\Website Analyzer 9\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer. Analyzer_64b_UC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 13.14 MB (13777576 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with A1 Website Analyzer. They take about 40.72 MB (42701169
bytes) on disk.
- Analyzer_64b_UC.exe (13.14 MB)
- Analyzer_32b_UC.exe (9.23 MB)
- EmbeddedBrowser.exe (4.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.3.1
of A1 Website Analyzer. You can find here a few links to other A1 Website Analyzer releases:
...click to view all...
A1 Website Analyzer is an application released by Microsys. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate A1 Website Analyzer or simply click the Search feature and type in "A1 Website Analyzer". If it exists on your system the A1 Website Analyzer application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click A1 Website Analyzer in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about A1 Website Analyzer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for A1 Website Analyzer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsys\Website Analyzer 9\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove A1 Website Analyzer.
8. After removing A1 Website Analyzer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong A1 Website Analyzer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling A1 Website Analyzer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove A1 Website Analyzer by Microsys from your computer, nor are we saying that A1 Website Analyzer by Microsys is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove A1 Website Analyzer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-18 15:25:55.260