A1 Website Analyzer
A1 Website Analyzer is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall A1 Website Analyzer from your computerMicrosys
. More information on Microsys can be found here
. Click on http://www.microsystools.com
to get more facts about A1 Website Analyzer on Microsys's website. A1 Website Analyzer is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Website Analyzer 2 folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing A1 Website Analyzer is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Website Analyzer 2\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called Analyzer.exe and occupies 3.43 MB (3594912 bytes).
The executables below are part of A1 Website Analyzer. They take an average of 4.09 MB (4287417
bytes) on disk.
- Analyzer.exe (3.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (676.27 KB)
The current web page applies to A1 Website Analyzer version 2.0.2
only. Click on the links below for other A1 Website Analyzer versions:
...click to view all...
A1 Website Analyzer is an application offered by Microsys. Some users decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove A1 Website Analyzer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete A1 Website Analyzer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find A1 Website Analyzer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "A1 Website Analyzer". If it is installed on your PC the A1 Website Analyzer application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select A1 Website Analyzer in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding A1 Website Analyzer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for A1 Website Analyzer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsys\Website Analyzer 2\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove A1 Website Analyzer.
8. After removing A1 Website Analyzer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong A1 Website Analyzer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing A1 Website Analyzer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove A1 Website Analyzer by Microsys from your computer, we are not saying that A1 Website Analyzer by Microsys is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove A1 Website Analyzer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-29 17:59:08.523