ZTE Handset USB Driver
ZTE Handset USB Driver is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver from your PCZTE Corporation
. More information on ZTE Corporation can be found here
. You can read more about related to ZTE Handset USB Driver at http://www.zte.com.cn/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ZTE Handset USB Driver directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\ZTE Handset USB Driver\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ZTE Handset USB Driver. The program's main executable file has a size of 119.02 KB (121880 bytes) on disk and is named USBDriverInstaller_x64.exe.
The following executables are installed together with ZTE Handset USB Driver. They take about 1.48 MB (1549000
bytes) on disk.
- adb.exe (570.88 KB)
- unins000.exe (712.27 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x64.exe (119.02 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x86.exe (110.52 KB)
This data is about ZTE Handset USB Driver version 5.2066.1.905
only. You can find below info on other versions of ZTE Handset USB Driver:
...click to view all...
ZTE Handset USB Driver is an application released by ZTE Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ZTE Handset USB Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "ZTE Handset USB Driver". If it is installed on your PC the ZTE Handset USB Driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ZTE Handset USB Driver in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ZTE Handset USB Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ZTE Handset USB Driver:
- The software company is: http://www.zte.com.cn/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ZTE Handset USB Driver\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver.
8. After removing ZTE Handset USB Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ZTE Handset USB Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ZTE Handset USB Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ZTE Handset USB Driver by ZTE Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that ZTE Handset USB Driver by ZTE Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ZTE Handset USB Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 22:57:07.030