ZTE Handset USB Driver
You can find below details on how to remove ZTE Handset USB Driver for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver from your systemZTE Corporation
. You can find out more on ZTE Corporation or check for application updates here
. More details about ZTE Handset USB Driver can be found at http://www.zte.com.cn/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ZTE_Handset_USB_Driver directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ZTE_Handset_USB_Driver\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. USBDriverInstaller_x64.exe is the ZTE Handset USB Driver's primary executable file and it takes around 125.86 KB (128880 bytes) on disk.
ZTE Handset USB Driver is composed of the following executables which take 1.57 MB (1646368
bytes) on disk:
- adb.exe (570.88 KB)
- EjectDisk.exe (101.32 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.86 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x64.exe (125.86 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x86.exe (115.86 KB)
This page is about ZTE Handset USB Driver version 5.2088.1.0102
alone. You can find below a few links to other ZTE Handset USB Driver releases:
...click to view all...
ZTE Handset USB Driver is a program offered by ZTE Corporation. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase ZTE Handset USB Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ZTE Handset USB Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ZTE Handset USB Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "ZTE Handset USB Driver". If it is installed on your PC the ZTE Handset USB Driver application will be found very quickly. When you click ZTE Handset USB Driver in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ZTE Handset USB Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ZTE Handset USB Driver:
- The software company is: http://www.zte.com.cn/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ZTE_Handset_USB_Driver\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ZTE Handset USB Driver.
8. After removing ZTE Handset USB Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ZTE Handset USB Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ZTE Handset USB Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver by ZTE Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that ZTE Handset USB Driver by ZTE Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 20:38:00.520