ZTE Handset USB Driver
You can find on this page details on how to remove ZTE Handset USB Driver for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver from your PCZTE Corporation
. Further information on ZTE Corporation can be found here
. You can see more info about ZTE Handset USB Driver at http://www.zte.com.cn/
. ZTE Handset USB Driver is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ZTE Handset USB Driver directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ZTE Handset USB Driver\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 126.86 KB (129904 bytes) on disk and is called USBDriverInstaller_x64.exe.
ZTE Handset USB Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.57 MB (1649440
bytes) on disk.
- adb.exe (570.88 KB)
- EjectDisk.exe (101.32 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.86 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x64.exe (126.86 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x86.exe (117.86 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.2066.1.1401
of ZTE Handset USB Driver. Click on the links below for other ZTE Handset USB Driver versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling ZTE Handset USB Driver we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
ZTE Handset USB Driver is a program released by the software company ZTE Corporation. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ZTE Handset USB Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ZTE Handset USB Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "ZTE Handset USB Driver". If it exists on your system the ZTE Handset USB Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ZTE Handset USB Driver in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ZTE Handset USB Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ZTE Handset USB Driver:
- The publisher is: http://www.zte.com.cn/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ZTE Handset USB Driver\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ZTE Handset USB Driver.
8. After uninstalling ZTE Handset USB Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ZTE Handset USB Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ZTE Handset USB Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ZTE Handset USB Driver by ZTE Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that ZTE Handset USB Driver by ZTE Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ZTE Handset USB Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 20:19:53.900