ZTE Handset USB Driver
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove ZTE Handset USB Driver for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver from your computerZTE Corporation
. Open here
for more information on ZTE Corporation. Click on http://www.zte.com.cn/
to get more details about ZTE Handset USB Driver on ZTE Corporation's website. ZTE Handset USB Driver is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ZTE Handset USB Driver directory, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for ZTE Handset USB Driver is C:\Program Files\ZTE Handset USB Driver\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled USBDriverInstaller_x64.exe and occupies 125.86 KB (128880 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with ZTE Handset USB Driver. They take about 1.57 MB (1646368
bytes) on disk.
- adb.exe (570.88 KB)
- EjectDisk.exe (101.32 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.86 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x64.exe (125.86 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x86.exe (115.86 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.2088.1.0101
of ZTE Handset USB Driver. You can find below info on other application versions of ZTE Handset USB Driver:
...click to view all...
ZTE Handset USB Driver is a program released by ZTE Corporation. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ZTE Handset USB Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ZTE Handset USB Driver". If it is installed on your PC the ZTE Handset USB Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ZTE Handset USB Driver in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ZTE Handset USB Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ZTE Handset USB Driver:
- The publisher is: http://www.zte.com.cn/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ZTE Handset USB Driver\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ZTE Handset USB Driver.
8. After uninstalling ZTE Handset USB Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ZTE Handset USB Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ZTE Handset USB Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver by ZTE Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that ZTE Handset USB Driver by ZTE Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-27 17:51:45.180