ZTE Handset USB Driver
ZTE Handset USB Driver is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver from your computerZTE Corporation
. Further information on ZTE Corporation can be found here
. More data about the app ZTE Handset USB Driver can be found at http://www.zte.com.cn/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Handset USB Driver folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Handset USB Driver\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver. The application's main executable file is titled USBDriverInstaller_x64.exe and its approximative size is 127.82 KB (130888 bytes).
ZTE Handset USB Driver contains of the executables below. They take 1.57 MB (1650344
bytes) on disk.
- adb.exe (570.88 KB)
- EjectDisk.exe (101.32 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.82 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x64.exe (127.82 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x86.exe (117.82 KB)
This web page is about ZTE Handset USB Driver version 5.2066.1.1305
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of ZTE Handset USB Driver:
...click to view all...
ZTE Handset USB Driver has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
ZTE Handset USB Driver is a program offered by ZTE Corporation. Some users decide to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase ZTE Handset USB Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ZTE Handset USB Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ZTE Handset USB Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "ZTE Handset USB Driver". The ZTE Handset USB Driver program will be found automatically. After you select ZTE Handset USB Driver in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ZTE Handset USB Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ZTE Handset USB Driver:
- The software company is: http://www.zte.com.cn/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Handset USB Driver\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ZTE Handset USB Driver.
8. After uninstalling ZTE Handset USB Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ZTE Handset USB Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ZTE Handset USB Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver by ZTE Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that ZTE Handset USB Driver by ZTE Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-24 23:51:29.320