ZTE Handset USB Driver
You can find on this page details on how to remove ZTE Handset USB Driver for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver from your computerZTE Corporation
. Open here
for more information on ZTE Corporation. Click on http://www.zte.com.cn/
to get more information about ZTE Handset USB Driver on ZTE Corporation's website. ZTE Handset USB Driver is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ZTE Handset USB Driver folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\ZTE Handset USB Driver\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ZTE Handset USB Driver. The application's main executable file is labeled USBDriverInstaller_x64.exe and its approximative size is 118.52 KB (121368 bytes).
ZTE Handset USB Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.48 MB (1547976
bytes) on disk.
- adb.exe (570.88 KB)
- unins000.exe (712.27 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x64.exe (118.52 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x86.exe (110.02 KB)
This page is about ZTE Handset USB Driver version 5.2066.1.903
alone. You can find below a few links to other ZTE Handset USB Driver versions:
...click to view all...
ZTE Handset USB Driver is a program offered by the software company ZTE Corporation. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase ZTE Handset USB Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ZTE Handset USB Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ZTE Handset USB Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "ZTE Handset USB Driver". The ZTE Handset USB Driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ZTE Handset USB Driver in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ZTE Handset USB Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ZTE Handset USB Driver:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.zte.com.cn/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ZTE Handset USB Driver\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver.
8. After uninstalling ZTE Handset USB Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ZTE Handset USB Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ZTE Handset USB Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver by ZTE Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that ZTE Handset USB Driver by ZTE Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:50:28.150