ZTE Handset USB Driver
This web page is about ZTE Handset USB Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver from your computerZTE Corporation
. Additional info about ZTE Corporation can be found here
. More details about the app ZTE Handset USB Driver can be seen at http://www.zte.com.cn/
. ZTE Handset USB Driver is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ZTE_Handset_USB_Driver directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\ZTE_Handset_USB_Driver\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ZTE Handset USB Driver. ZTE Handset USB Driver's primary file takes about 118.36 KB (121200 bytes) and its name is USBDriverInstaller_x64.exe.
ZTE Handset USB Driver is composed of the following executables which take 1.56 MB (1633568
bytes) on disk:
- adb.exe (570.88 KB)
- EjectDisk.exe (101.32 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.86 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x64.exe (118.36 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x86.exe (110.86 KB)
The current web page applies to ZTE Handset USB Driver version 5.2066.1.1404
only. You can find below info on other versions of ZTE Handset USB Driver:
...click to view all...
ZTE Handset USB Driver is an application by ZTE Corporation. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ZTE Handset USB Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ZTE Handset USB Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "ZTE Handset USB Driver". If it is installed on your PC the ZTE Handset USB Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ZTE Handset USB Driver in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ZTE Handset USB Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ZTE Handset USB Driver:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.zte.com.cn/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ZTE_Handset_USB_Driver\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ZTE Handset USB Driver.
8. After uninstalling ZTE Handset USB Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ZTE Handset USB Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ZTE Handset USB Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver by ZTE Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that ZTE Handset USB Driver by ZTE Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ZTE Handset USB Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-26 20:00:31.427